Thursday, June 30, 2011

Menu Plan: 6.30- 6.6

Last week I posted our Menu Plan and mentioned that I always make one. I am hoping to get into a rhythm of posting it here so all can enjoy! Hopefully I will be organized enough to have it posted each Thursday, we'll see...

Thursday 6. 30- Left Overs Salad (Thursdays is the night that I pick up our CSA share, so I usually plan to make something quick... and something that uses up any extra veggies from the previous week's box, or David picks up burritos from Laughing Planet!)

Friday- Enjoying the company of long time girlfriends at a bridal shower for a fellow Project Gratitude contributer

Saturday- 10 year class reunion!

Sunday- David's Choice! He has the week off and always enjoys cooking when he has the free time... so  tonight I turn the kitchen over to him! I should be in for a wonderful surprise!

Monday- Grilled Verboort Sausages, Kraut & Potato Salad

Tuesday- Burgers & Grilled Fennel and Quinoa Salad

Wednesday- Ham, Broccoli and Cheese Quiche

No comments:

Post a Comment