Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Knitting


My pretend best friend, she is just so cool... I know we would be fast friends, has claimed that this is her year of Zimmermann, so off I was to investigate. After doing some research, I agree, this too might be my year of Zimmermann. I now own Knitting Without Tears and Knitter's Almanac and can't wait to dive right in! Both books offer wonderful patterns- Knitting Without Tears offering great beginning directions and Knitter's Alamanac is filled with knitting ideas and projects for every month of the year! Now, I am no fast knitter, so one project a month seems very daunting to me... but what better way to become a better knitter than to practice, practice, practice and dive in with both feet, or needles in this case. I will be sure to keep you posted in regards to my projects. Here's to a house filled with wool!

No comments:

Post a Comment