Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

What did Super Bowl Sunday hold in store for the Cozy Little Cottage? We settled in a for a nice day of heavy lounging. While the game was on I very busy knitting away at my first sock (it's can't be socks yet as I am not sure it will turn out, so as of now it is just sock) and perusing all my favorite blogs for some new crafty ideas. And then...


I made us some clam dip that we enjoyed with chips, kettle of course, and vegetables from our favorite little market.

After half time we moved on from the delicious dip to David's special request. When asked, he let me know that his game time food was to be chicken strips and fries. So, I did my best to recreate it in my own home-made way. I sliced up some chicken breasts, dipped them in a butter and dijon sauce, coated them in panko, parmesan and parsley and served aside garlic and herb roasted potatoes... He loved it all!

And he loved the trio of dips that came along with! Ketchup, Honey-Barbecue and homemade ranch... oh my!

1 comment: