Thursday, July 21, 2011

Menu Plan: 7.21- 7.27

Summer time and the time does fly! Since we have seen each other last, I have been to the coast for a weekend with my girls and have been taking a teacher's art class with my wonderful friend Brittany. It has been a busy few days around the cottage and the fact that I am about to go pick up our CSA box for the week reminded me to post this weeks menu plan:

Thursday: Veggie Soup and Cheese Slices (soup in July! What weather we are having!)

Friday: Date Night Out... it's my choice this week, still not sure where we will be heading...

Saturday: B- Soaked Whole Wheat Pancakes and Bacon
                L- maybe walk to our new neighborhood cart to see what it is all about!
                D- Stuffed Summer Squash and Salad

Sunday: B- Fried Eggs
              L- Carrot Soup
              D- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls with ground beef, Turnip Puree and Salad

Monday: Taco Salad

Tuesday: Sausage, Potato & Kale Hash

Wednesday: Salmon Salads

No comments:

Post a Comment