Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Cottage is all the Cozier!


Well, it's been a couple of days since my last post, to say the least! A lot has changed at the Cozy Little Cottage and we are now all the cozier around here! In June, 2013 David and I welcomed our darling little girl, Murphy Marie, into the world. Our lives have been a wonderful whirl of love and excitement since then. She is the coolest cat in town and I am just tickled to get to be home with her every day.

While it has been quite here on the blog, we have been passing the days with all our favorite activities: baking bread, singing songs, gardening, meeting up with lots of mamas and their babies and trying our best to live the slow life.

If you have missed us dearly and have been wondering where to find us on a more regular basis, please do check out my instagram account, Allison Sacoolas, where I post in a much more timely fashion!

After two years of enjoying our little miss and all that goes with this wonderful world of parenting, I finally feel like I am ready, and capable, to jump back into all things Cozy Little Cottage. Please hold me to my promise of enjoying this pace on a weekly basis- I can't wait to see you here more often!





3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm excited and looking forward to recipes, stories and fun pictures from the Cozy Little Cottage. Can't wait to order some essential oils!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mama! I am excited to be back! Looking forward to settling in to this little corner of the web and sharing all sorts of goodies :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete