Thursday, September 8, 2011

Menu Plan: 9.9- 9.14

Back to school here I come! During the school year I try very hard to make, make, make on the weekend, in hopes that the week will be smooth sailing... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I so love my time spent in the kitchen on Sundays.

Thursday 9.8- Left Over Mac & Cheese or Left Over Curried Chicken Salad

Friday 9.9- Date Night Out!

Saturday 9.12- BBQ with David's Co-Workers (I am planning to make a green salad with goat cheese, dried cranberries and sunflower seed. I'll toss the salad with homemade raspberry vinaigrette)

Sunday 9.13- Herb Seasoned Pork Chops, Roasted Eggplant
                      * Make Roasted Tomato Sauce and freeze
                      * Make Pesto and freeze
                      * Mix Tea Blend

Monday 9.14- Curried Carrot Soup, Cheese Toast... hmm, two curry dishes in one week...

Tuesday 9.15- Cucumber Boats filled with Tuna Salad

Wednesday 9.16- Greek Orzo Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment