Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crackers

I recently made a double batch of homemade crackers that we are still enjoying the last few of. As you know, I try very hard to stay away from processed foods, so crackers have been something that I have been making myself for quite some time now. We love them! I use this recipe and I always make a double batch.

I use my food processor to make the dough and then our pasta roller to roll it super thin (when my mom makes them, she likes them thicker so she just rolls them out with her rolling pin... you'll have to try both thick and thin... we like them super thin around these parts!). I also use fresh garlic instead of the dried and sometimes I even add onion powder if I want even more flavor.

I have been playing with the idea of making a parmesan cracker or maybe even ranch flavored batch... I'll let you know how those go!

Try these, there fun and super easy and really special if you use a cookie cutter to make fun little shapes- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment