Monday, June 28, 2010

Laundry Soap

As I mentioned in my counter spray post, I make all our own cleaning products, and have for some time now... which we love! They are very easy to throw together and I am always pleased with the results.

A few days ago I decided to make a few large batches of laundry powder after seeing this post. Her recipe is very similar to the one I have used in the past, however, my recipe made a smaller batch. Since it is summer (yippee) I have a little more time, okay a lot more time, on my hands and I thought it would be a great idea to make three large jars, all with different scents! I know this will come in handy once school starts again and I am up to my ears in first grade fun! Once all the ingredients are out, the powder come together in a snap. I like to use my cuisinart to grate the soap and then I switch to the steel blade and process the grated soap for about a minute. I then mix it all in a large bowl and place it in my jars. This time around I made non-scented, lavender and peppermint!



No comments:

Post a Comment